Thursday, October 22, 2009

Halloween Fun





Every day can be Halloween when you have little girls to like dress-ups. We are always parading around the neighborhood in dress-ups (I think Kiera thinks people are peaking out their windows watching her parade or something).

Oh, I love how Kiera is just a bit scared of the construction-paper witch face that we made that is hanging on our front door. "Kiera, will you go find your sippy cup in the living room please?" ....(hesitation)...."mom there is a *witch* in there!"

5 comments:

Gramps said...

Kiera: BOO! Bwahahahahha! The pumpkin carving picture is cute....the two girls seem so intent on watching the process.

Heidi said...

We have a light-up pumpkin that Katlyn is a little afraid of too. I like the little Cinderella slipper.

Christa said...

I guess I don't need to ask what the girls are going to be for Halloween!

LyndiLou said...

I hope you all have a super fun Halloween!!! :) Your kids are just so cute!!! A witch in the living room... I love it!!!

Marilyn said...

I think Cambrie is having a fun time playing dressups with her dollies!