Friday, September 17, 2010

Romance for a 3 year old







Apparently, I'm a mother-in-law. Kiera informed me this week that she and Elmo got married. Elmo gave her a red plastic ring and they are married. She told me "so mom you have to be nice to my husband because I love him". Great.

Overheard today from the room where Kiera was playing: "You have to be patient. It's not your turn, I'll marry you in a minute. I have to marry all of these princesses first"






Kiera knows were married in the temple but I'm pretty sure getting for her just means you dress up and walk somewhere together (down the aisle, across the room, etc.) Anyway, she's got marriage on the mind right now so all you parents with 4 year old boys, watch out.

3 comments:

Christa said...

Hee, hee, hee! I can't get over how different boys and girls are!

Gramps said...

Well Congratulations Kiera and Elmo! What a cute couple. I can't believe that I, "Gramps", wasn't even invited to the wedding.

Marilyn said...

See if you can cure that before she turns 15 ok?
:)