Sunday, September 05, 2010

Lydia turns 2 and Utah trip

Although the goals of our Utah trip were not fulfilled, we had quite an enjoyable time in Utah. My girls always love to see "Jamps and Jadma" and "pway in the Pwayhouse" and "jump on the jumpoline". We missed Steve severely but it was fun to visit family.






Lydia turned 2 while we were in Utah. I paid for her ticket for the way back but I wish I wouldn't have since not even once out of our 4 flights did they ask to see her birth certificate. When I inquired they said "she looks like she isn't anywhere near 2". Her paid-for seat was left empty since she was asleep in my arms. GRRRRRR
I threw Lydia's birthday cake together in 5 minutes. We had trifle and put a portion of a cake on top with a princess toys and some frosting flowers made in 1989 and there you have it: birthday cake that pleases a princess and is yet tasty to eat.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Boy, no grass grows under your feet! Barely home, and she blogs! It was fun to have the little ladies here, and you. I just wish I didn't have all this stuff with my mom going on at the same time!

Gramps said...

Boy was it good to play with the princesses for a few days. They made me smile so many times... I miss you all already. Next month Stevo joins the fray! Those little girls change so much between visits I'm always surprised.