Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas at the Nelsons

Highlights of Christmas: 
1.  Christmas Eve: we acted out the Nativity story about 6 times.  Then, Kiera insisted on wearing her Mary attire to the resturant where we went to celebrate Steve's birthday.  We got some chuckles.  She also took a nap with her Mary attire on. 
2.  Kiera and Lydia were SOOO excited for santa.....until bedtime on Christmas eve.  Then they were scared to death of the idea of a fat bearded man coming in our house during the night.
3. Lydia ran into a piano and hit her head really hard.  I was holding her immediately afterwards and she had what looked to me like a siezure that lasted for about 5-7 seconds.  But a good source informed me that she probably just passed out.  Either way it scared me to death.



1 comment:

Gramps said...

Hey! I just saw those girls do the nativity play today! Sweet.