Thursday, December 09, 2010

Melt my heart


There are only 2 nights a week that I'm home from work and get to participate in the little lady night time routine.  On those nights I have like to have prayers, "cuddle time" and sing to my girls.  Tonight I put Lydia to bed before Kiera. Kiera announced that SHE wanted to put Lydia to bed all by herself.  So, I left the room and Kiera climbed in bed to have cuddle time with Lydia (of course I'm listening at the door).  Kiera asked Lydia "did you  have I nice day?"  "what fun things did we do today?"  Then she sang Lydia a primary song, gave her a kiss, tucked her in, and told her "if you open the door I'm going to take you blanket away.  I love you.  Goodnight"  and she came out.  So sweet. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable! It lets you know what a good job you are doing when you see your kids doing sweet things like that. What a good mommy you are!

Gramps said...

That's just cute cute cute. If you ever wondered if you were having an influence on your children, there you go. Now you have proof. You're a great mommy and it's rubbing off on your girls who love to play with and emulate you.