Sunday, February 03, 2008

Forward Progress


To the males reading this blog: no, the title isn't referring to the football term or the fact that the Giants won an awesome game.

To the females reading this blog: Yes, forward progress means what you think it means. Besides, not too many guys read this blog anyway. Cambrie is making headway! Today was the first day she hasn't vomited!!! That might not mean a lot to you but consider the first day she went without heaving her cookies on her first pregnancy was probably around month 7 or 8...she's 9 weeks! Today was one of her greater days. Granted she's still nauseous, but hey, things might be looking up. She's still hospitalized and I'll let you know if she feels up to visits or phone calls.
Sorry for mentioning vomiting so much. All y'alls are probably disgusted and tired of hearing about it, but that's seriously all that happens around here...except for TODAY!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

YEAH FOR NO THROW UP!!!! Like u said it may not seem like a big deal to some people but I have been here and it is like so invigorating to not throw up for a whole day ...GO CAMBRIE!!

Amanda said...

Hooray!!!!

I remember when I went 1 day without barfing, I was so excited! I got pretty close, but I didn't for one day and it was great!!!!

I hope it continues!

Great picture by the way!

Malesa said...

love the picture! makes me want to eat a bunch of baked pumpkin seeds. Happy days for Cambrie!

Debbie said...

Great visual Steve. Glad things are looking up! How is Kiera holding up with all this?