Wednesday, February 13, 2008

GUESS WHO'S HOME!!!


2 days shy of being hospitalized for a whole month and 7 months to go! Yes, I'm hooked up to all these tubes and that is my trusty blue companion to my left. THANK YOU SO MUCH for all of you that have taken care of my sweet little princess and for those who fed my starving husband. If any of you wanted to come over and visit, mornings are best for me. Kind of like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, I'm somewhat o.k. in the mornings but don't do so hot in the afternoons and through the night. It's kind of interesting trying to chase Kiera around when you're stuck to an IV pole though.

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Sooo glad you're home!! You look great in the picture so I'm hoping you feel just as great. Seven more months to go...you can do it Cambrie! Just look at Kiera and know it's worth it in the end! PLEASE let me know how I can help you!!

Malesa said...

Yeah! Glad that your home Cambrie. My mom wanted me to tell you 'horray Cambrie! We are so happy that you made it this far. We include you in every prayer'.

Ashley said...

Yay, you are home. I haven't wanted to bug you but I hope I have told you enough times that you know to call me whenever you need anything. How long is your mom staying? I probably can't come over until Tuesday because my sister is coming, but I will definitely come over next week. Hope you are doing okay.

snlbarney said...

Welcome home! You look great, and I love the outfit you are wearing:) We will be setting up some great playdays on the floor - I have a picnic idea that the kids are gonna love! Yeah for 11 weeks soon, being home with Kiera, and to friends and family that love you.

Amanda said...

Welcome home!!! I bet you missed home! Good luck in the upcoming weeks. I hope they go smoothly.

You look great!

megan said...

It was so good to see you today! I am so glad that you are out of the hospital and feeling a bit better!