Sunday, June 15, 2008

Red Toenails



The other day I was painting my toenails and I noticed Kiera was very interested. I didn't expect that she would cooperate much, but I decided to try to paint her's too. Not only did she cooperate, she was enthralled as I painted them. For the rest of the day she would be running around playing and suddenly stop, sit down on the floor with her feet out in front of her, and point to and admire her toes for about 10 seconds before jumping up and continuing to play. She was very excited about the fact that we both had red toenails and the first thing she did when Steve got home was made him take off his shoes so that she could check out his toenails (he's got boring toenails). She is a girl through and through already!

5 comments:

Deb's Big Hunk said...

Aren't girls fun! :)

Lindy said...

I was painting my toenails, and Maxwell was very interested, and asked if he could get his done, and I said it was only for girls, and surprisingly, that answer was enough for him and kept on telling me about girls and their toes.
Lindy

Malesa said...

Cute. Very cute. I'm glad you put a picture of both of your toes! :)

Nebraska Nelsons said...

Cute! when my boys were that young, I would put a little clear on, but they soon felt repulsed by doing anything girly! Life will definitely change around here!

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed that you can paint your toenails even though you're prego. I had a hard time even tying my shoes. lol Cute pics. :)