Saturday, July 12, 2008




Happy 5-year anniversary to the love of my life!!!!
I'd like to take this opportunity to brag about some the the reasons that I have the most wonderful husband ever (the list of reasons is too long, so I'll just name a few):
1. Steve sees humor in everything and has definately taught me to have more fun with life than I used to.
2. Steve prioritizes me over everything else in his life. I know that if I ask him to do something for me and tell him that it is important to me that he will...... even if the most important football game of the year is on (I wouldn't ask unless it WAS really important).
3. Not only does Steve father cute kids, but he is really cute with them. Kiera adores her daddy! Sometimes I think mommy is second place to daddy!
4. Steve has proved himself more than once in caring for me while sick. During very difficult times (which lasted for months my first pregnacy) he was nothing but sweet and attentive to me even though I was completely useless, ugly, smelly, etc.. AND he prioritized me over his job and his schooling. Steve scored an infinate amount of points that year. I hope that when we get old it is me that has to take care of him because I have alot to repay after that experience.
5. Steve is just a 100% good person. He doesn't have a mean bone in his whole body. You will never hear Steve use the word "hate", he doesn't complain, and he doesn't talk bad about anyone. He makes friends where ever he goes.
6. Not only did I gain the advantage of getting Steve 5 years ago, but I also aquired myself some great in-laws. I couldn't ask for better in-laws: Steve's family is amazingly good (that is where Steve gets his good qualities) they are fun to be around. Thank you Steve for making me part of your family-- it's great to be a Nelson!
7. Steve is a hottie-- I love his dark eyelashes, his big lips..... Oh, and if you ever get a chance, check out his totally muscular legs (those legs took him by bike across the mormon trail a few years ago 1500 miles!).
Happy anniversary my love! Thanks for putting up with me all of these years!

3 comments:

Nebraska Nelsons said...

Happy Anniversary guys! Hope it was a great one. Glad you are still so happy! Marielle

Amanda said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! I love your wedding pictures! you guys look great!

What temple were you married in?

Andy & Jen said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! you guys are so cute!