Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Eviction Notice

To baby B-

Pursuant to the provisions of RSA 540:2, you are hereby given an eviction notice and notice to vacate, on or before Sep 3rd 2008, the premises and appurtenances owned by Cambrie Nelson's abdomen, which premises are now occupied by you.

The reason for this eviction notice is:

Your failure to pay rent due and in arrears when demanded.


You are hereby notified of your right to remain on the premises until due time, at which point if you do not vacate you will be vacated by force.

7 comments:

Debbie said...

It's coming up fast....I can't wait!! Good luck this last month.

Nebraska Nelsons said...

Cute! Boy do I empathize! I am so done! Last night I think I woke up every hour! I'm not kidding - between bathroom visits, leg cramps, and Ethan coming in to get me, I do believe I saw every hour on the clock! Marielle

anderson.fam said...

Love it! Hopefully she'll be obedient to your requests. Enjoy the rest of summer!

Sergio and Sarah said...

Just don't put your money on it guys!! Good luck!! You can do it!!

BTW, we changed our blog.
Look us up at www.makelastingmemories.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Clever. About that time huh? I'm so very glad I am not pregnant.

Chad said...

That's coming right up... But I think you're being a bit selfish. Your abdomen is big enough for the both of you, at least for a week or two after the 3rd.

Marilyn said...

Very funny!