Monday, July 21, 2008






The Nelson family returned from Utah yesterday after a week long trip visiting with family (actually, Steve only spent a day and a half there since he had school). The reason for the trip was my younger brother Brett getting married. Brett married a girl he has been twitterpaited wtih for a long time. Katie is wonderful and is perfect for Brett.
I got to spend time with my 2 pregnant sisters (obviously I'm a lot more pregnant than either of them in the picture above). And Kiera enjoyed having time with cousins and other family. We took Kiera to the Mayan (a resturant with divers in SLC) the night before the wedding which was a not-so-fun experience as she was afraid of everything in the place. I scarfed down some food and then spent the rest of the pre-wedding- family-dinner experience playing with her outside. Oh well. It was great to go to Utah, and it's great to be home again!

4 comments:

megan said...

Fun trip!! I love the picture of you and your pregnant sisters!! Fun that you will have cousins all really close!

Nebraska Nelsons said...

Darling pictures! Glad you had a fun trip. marielle

Blair and Leslie said...

That is great that you got to see your family. My wedding dress is the same as Katie's. I had to click on the picture to make it bigger to make sure, and it is.

Malesa said...

It was great seeing you guys! Wish that we had had more time to just hang out. Your pictures are very cute. I like the one with Kiera and Steve walking down the path.