Saturday, October 25, 2008

Disneyland

Yesterday we took our girls to Disneyland. It was the 2nd time Kiera has gone (the first was when she was one month old though). Many of of friends who have toddlers Kiera's age have season passes and say that their toddlers love Disneyland and we were even considering getting season passes. However, after Kiera's reaction yesterday, we have changed our minds. Kiera was afraid of all of the rides. The ONLY one she enjoyed and didn't cry on was the Jungle Cruise. Our picky princess was happy as long as she was not on a ride though! Ok, we'll try again in a year or so and manybe we'll consider getting season passes then!

6 comments:

Marilyn said...

This needs to be on the Groneman blog

Marilyn said...

Woops! I published it before I was done! WAY cute costumes on your little ladies. I thought that you were going to make costumes. I don't think those look like something you would have time to do! Did you find a deal? I can't wait to see the mom and dad in theirs too! Make sure you get pictures!

megan said...

Sorry that it didn't go so well!! Hopefully next time it will be better!

tmataitusi said...

You have the cutest cows I've ever seen. Call me old fashioned - I always thought Disneyland was best left to when they will be old enough to actually remember they were there - not just by looking at the pictures! Mine were terrified of the characters until they were around 4 - no hurry! Lydia's cheeks are soooooo cute!

anderson.fam said...

Love the cows! So how long before you're an 8 cow wife?
We MIGHT try Disneyland next year (when one of us is free on our birthday). You guys are more brave than I am!

Malesa said...

That's fun that you got to go to Disneyland. I love your costumes. Johnnie Lingo and the two cow wife? No, more like ten cows (you only have to have 8 more kids in order to finish the dress up - good thing you discovered the PEG tube).