Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Big girl bed




Kiera has been in her new "big girl bed" for about a week and a half now. We had the idea to let her try it out while we were assembling the second crib in her room which Lydia will be moving into shortly. Kiera has always been a great sleeper (unless she is afraid of a new place) so we thought we would try it out. I was curious to see what she would do so the first night I actually hid in her room to watch her. Daddy came in and laid Kiera down in the bed. She didn't move a bit except to admire her red tonails: "wow!" and then roll over and go to sleep. She has fallen off the bed once, and once I found her asleep on the floor right in front of her door, but that's it. Easy transition. I just hope that she'll be ok with the transition of moving Lyida into her room.

2 comments:

laura said...

I think I'm really comin' out to LA for the weekend. How close are you? Give me your info! larboe@gmail.com

tmataitusi said...

It's amazing how quickly your first baby grows up once the second one comes along. She suddenly seems so big! LOVE the top pictures of her asleep with her feet hanging down - adorable!