Saturday, January 24, 2009

Behind every cute picture of a child...



Behind every cute picture of a child is a exasperated parent who is doing cartwheels and pulling faces trying to get the child to smile for one precious moment.
Lydias pictures turned out beautifully, but after 2 different photo shoots I had to settle on this picture of Kiera (although not very good at all). I'm embarassed to think of everything I did in order to try to get that little lady to smile. The photographer probably thought I was an idiot. Oh well. I tried. Good thing I have lots of cute non-professional pictures to make up for it.

2 comments:

Ali said...

Amen to that! Why is it that they are happy all day and then you try to catch it in a studio and they throw a fit?

Cute pictures. I love her red nails!

Malesa said...

I still think that she looks adorable. Both of the pictures are precious.