Saturday, January 31, 2009

Hangin' in Utah




My girls and I are now in Utah. We will be here for 3 weeks for the purpose of me doing my clinicals in a local hospital (AF) in the ICU and ER so I can finish getting my BSN.
Me n' my girls flew to Utah and it was a pretty easy trip except for when we were boarding the plane. Picture me carrying Lydia in the baby carrier in front of me down the narrow airplane aisles while wearing a HUGE backpack with all their necessities while dragging my 2 year old who is screaming/crying "no ride a blue airplane! no ride a blue airplane!" Luckily once we got seated the stewardess brought her an "airplane snack" and she stopped screaming as if I was trying to kill her.
Kiera ventured outside to see the snow just once so far. We bundled everyone up and went outside and I showed her how we could make footprints in the snow. She finally got brave enough to try it (with her new princess boots on), and was fine with it until some snow got on top of her boots. After that we had to go in. It took more time to get everyone bundled up than the time we actually spent outside (about 3 minutes).

5 comments:

laura said...

For real?! Do we get to see you?

Cassie said...

Hey! Flying can be a challenge that's for sure! Call us if you get the chance-we'd love to see you!

Stevo said...

Hey, post some pictures on Picasa so I can see how our family is doing:) Gracias mi amor

Nebraska Nelsons said...

Good luck with everything! that is quite an adventure! Marielle

Erika said...

Kiera is so funny! You have to tell her Erita says hi. Hopefully, the return flight will be easier. Have fun!