Monday, May 04, 2009

Look at me I'm cavity free



Today was my first time ever being Steve's dental patient. All he did today was take x-rays and do impressions of my teeth but it was still kindof weird to have him scrutinizing the mouth that he kisses.
I'm happy to report that I'm cavity free though so he won't get the chance to drill holes in me yet. I think it is totally amazing that I'm cavity free since I haven't had a cleaning in 6 years and I didn't brush my teeth for 6 months straight (literally) during my first pregnancy.
So anyway, I believe I was Steve's 3rd patient at the dental school clinic. Oh, here is a little story. Steve and his classmates are all assigned a patient so they walk out to the waiting room and call their patient's name to bring them into the clinic. Well, Steve's first patient was a little old lady. When he called her back she said "Oh, I'm so glad you are handsome!". She's right-- he is quite a hottie-- espeicially in scrubs.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I am impressed that you have no cavities after no cleanings for 6 years, wow! I think if I missed one cleaning I would have 10 cavities!

Ashley said...

I am so jealous. That really does make me mad that you don't have a cavity after six months of that-I am sorry if I sound like a brat, but I DID have a cavity today and I thought that I was taking impeccable care of my teeth. Ugh. I really am glad for you, I am just mad for me right now.

Malesa said...

Congratulations! Those are the best dental visits. I'm glad that he could give you such good news on your first visit with him.