Saturday, June 06, 2009

Half Marathon



Today I ran my 2nd half marthon. I have to say that I have a lot of respect for all you people who do full marathons (tons of my friends and family have done at least 1 marathon). Maybe I'll join you in the marathon ranks someday...but not yet. I ran the Fontana half and my time (for anybody who cares) was 1 hr and 47 mins which was a full half hour less than my time on my last one-- it probably helped that it was downhill.



Finally done!! Jello legs!!

8 comments:

Karly :] said...

Wow good job Cambrie!! Maybe someday I can join you in training :D

laura said...

you are AMAZING! i love the pic at the end where you're looking gorgeous and holding your two children. bien hecho!

Malesa said...

Good job Cambrie! You look super skinny and the pictures of you at the end make you look like a model. I almost don't believe that you ran it since people who run 13 miles usually don't look that good in the after pictures (but I know that you really did). Way to go!

Melissa said...

You are my running role model- so fast and you just had a baby! Great job! I hope our city treated you well:)

Ashley said...

Good job skinny buns.

Nebraska Nelsons said...

Great job! I think I'm the only one who hasn't done any of that in the family! Go girl! Marielle

Heidi said...

Wow Cambrie! Congrats on making it! L.A. marathon next year or Bust!

KerianndJacob said...

Congrats Cambrie! You're awsome!