Sunday, June 28, 2009

I found my spot


A frequent topic of conversation around here when we are dreaming of actually making some money is where we might live. I recently took a little test on FindYourSpot.com which tells you the top places you should live based on your preferences. I found it really entertaining that MOAB UT was #1 on my list since that was a traditional vacation spot for us while growing up. Also on the list was St. George (which is my #1 choice of places to live), Wallawalla washington (anoher 7th day adventist community-- hmmmmmm), and lots of little towns in arizona that I need to look up. How does a person decide where to spend the rest of their life?

3 comments:

Gramps said...

Just go with it's first suggestion. Perfect.

Lindy said...

Hey Cambrie. You like it hot, don't you. If you lived ni Gilbert AZ we are sure to visit you since Dustin's brother lives there. That's probably one of the nicest places in AZ, however in some respects I feel like it's a city designed by Walmart, and would never live there myself. I'm more of a northwest girl, but that dream is on hold still as we are headed up to Cardston Alberta for awhile. Not my dream location I tell you what, but there's some family there, which makes it better then Idaho at least.

By the way, I consider you as part of my Barlow best friend group (especially since my Jr. year I was tighter with you then with Carl and Laura...remember the stairs every lunch hour? good times.) I would love to see you some time. We might go to Mexico this winter, maybe we can use your house as a half way point and catch up.

love ya,
Lindy

Malesa said...

I did find your spot also. It's a good little site. I can definitely see you in any of those places (except Wallawalla - that one doesn't really fit you in my opinion).