Thursday, July 09, 2009

Potty training and swimming lessons





On monday we threw all of Kiera's diapers in the garbage (and then fished them out later) We are full-on potty training around here, which is difficult enough...but we also added daily swimming lessons to the mix. Kiera so far does nothing but wail the whole time and still won't do anything but reach for the surface when she is dropped into the water. I'm hoping that that will soon change though as we have a great teacher.
I had to add the 2 cute pictures that were not related just to remind myself that it is not ALL trauma and drama around here....although it is close.

4 comments:

Erica said...

Oh man. You can do it, Cambrie! :) Cute pictures too, by the way.

Ashley said...

I hated those stupid swim lessons-perhaps even more than my child did. I totally sympathize with you doing two unhappy things...I am assuming from that toilet picture that Kiera doesn't like potty training either. PS I love Moab too. It was on my spot finder.

Chad said...

The pictures are cute. The one of Kiera in the toilet will go great in her wedding video 20 years from now.

Gramps said...

My poor abused little granddaughter.