Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fun with Grandma Groneman



Grandma Groneman (aka mom to me) came to visit from Utah for a week. She came down because my sister Breanna (aka buff) who has been living with us graduated from nursing school and will be moving up to Utah tomorrow. Congrats to Buff for getting your LVN!

Grandma took me N' the ladies to San Diego Zoo. It was a huge hit with my kidlets. Thanks Grandma!




Lastly, we went to Disneyland (of course). It is even more magical than normal at Christmas time (yes it is Christmas time in Disneyland right now).


This picture of Lydia with sleeping beauty was caught right before Lydia tried to stick the cracker down the front of sleeping beauty's dress. You can see the plan in her eyes in the picture.

6 comments:

LyndiLou said...

You guys did so many fun things!!! :) How fun to have Grandma around!!!

Sooo... random memory: I remember you joking/worrying that maybe you were adopted because you were the only kid in your family with dark hair... but sorry my dear, I can SO see your Mom in your now that I've seen pictures! :)

Gramps said...

I've never seen the Disneyland castle covered in snow before.

Unknown said...

Looks like lotsa fun.

Too band I don't have a special nurse angel pillow... Sheesh.

Erica said...

That is a hilarious picture of Lydia and Sleeping Beauty! The looks on both of their faces tell it all! :)

Cambrienelson said...

cAMBRIES MOM HERE: WHAT FUN WE HAVE HAD! IT HAS BEEN A GREAT WEEK! SO MUCH FUN TO BE WITH LITTLE LADIES AS THEY DISCOVER NEW AND FUN THINGS! AND I GET TO BRING BUFFY HOME TOMORROW, DONE WITH HER LVN!

Malesa said...

How fun to be able to go to Disneyland whenever you want! Congratulations to Buffy too. Good job little cousin.