Monday, November 23, 2009

Kiera's birthday and visit from Gronemans


2 Cute ladies with Erica

My brother Chad and his wife Erica came to visit us this weekend. We had lots of fun doing local things like visiting the park and feeding ducks. Their little Emmy is about Lydias age so it was fun to see them interact.





We took Chad and Erica to our local VA hospital duck ponds to feed ducks. But my girls also enjoy playing on the stairs (jumping down them with daddy)

I used to bring old stale bread to feed ducks, but now I bring perfectly good bread...because it also feeds little ladies (although neither of my girls will eat plain bread UNLESS it is duck food).






Kiera's 3rd Birthday!

Here is a picture of Steve and I blowing out Kiera's candles since she REFUSED to do so. I think the anticipation and pressure of it all got to the poor little lady

But after everyone (Grandma and Grandpa, Drew and Erika, Chad and Erica) went to the other room she decided to be happy after all and eat one of the frosting flowers from her cake (yuck!)


This picture was taken the day before her birthday. She wanted to sit on the countertop all day and look at her cake and tell me about how she was going to blow on the candles. She was so excited! Oh well!

4 comments:

Gramps said...

I'm sad we missed it. :'-(

Drew Nelson said...

It was an awesome party Cambrie! Thanks for letting us come and celebrate.

ps. I absolutely love the picture of Lydia sitting on the couch! soo cute!
Erika

LyndiLou said...

I LOVE the picture of your little ones eating the duck bread... that is TOO funny!!!

Nebraska Nelsons said...

Happy Birthday Kiera! We love you from Oregon!