Saturday, December 05, 2009

Darn cute pictures and hillarious story











Sorry for those of you who already read this on fb, but I had to but it on my blog too since it is so funny: On Thursday we were at Disneyland and I had to take Keira to use the potty. As we went in the stall and I shut the stall door Kiera said "Please keep your arms and legs inside of the ride at all times". I laughed out loud and so did the person in the stall next to me. No, she has never said that before. The potty at Disneyland is a pretty crazy ride.

5 comments:

Porter's said...

those are such cute pictures! i love the little outfit! wow, i hope taylor behaves that nicely too for his 3 year pictures :)

Gramps said...

I laughed and laughed when your mom told me that story about Kiera in Disneyland. That is classic! Wow...those are cute pictures of the little lady. It almost looks like she is wearing makeup and older than she really is. What a gorgeous and smart granddaughter I have.

anderson.fam said...

Wow, she looks so grown up! So cute!
Such a great story!

Christa said...

She really does look a lot more grown up! What do we expect? She IS three now. Great story! I love it!

Heidi said...

She's so beautiful, just like her mommy.