Saturday, April 17, 2010

....DIET(?)!!!!

I think the last "diet" I was on was back in 9th grade or so. It was about that time that I discoverd that if I just exercised regularly (running) I could pretty much eat what I wanted. The great part is that when I exercise I don't even really crave much junk food.

With my new recent schedule I've chosen to almost eliminate exercise from my life (which is SOOO not me, but it has fallen down the priority list). That fact, and the fact that I'm working late nights and eating late trying to stay awake is making me gain weight. I'm discovering that you can't eat like a runner when you are not a runner! who would have known!?

So, out of necessity I'm going on my first "diet" in years. I don't know how we'll I'll do with it, but I'll try...

ps I love blogging while at work!

5 comments:

Gramps said...

I haven't seen you porky since you were in Jr. High I think. You made up your mind not to be fat and when you make up your mind about something...that something will come to pass. Good luck with the diet

Christa said...

No fun. Are you doing a certain diet or just cutting calories in general?

Marilyn said...

I understand your pain, but really, there are not a lot of people who would feel bad for you at a size 5!

Andrea and Terrance said...

You are a stronger woman than I am. Food is just too important to me. I do need to run better though.

laura said...

this post has seriously inspired me to exercise more regularly.