Monday, May 09, 2011

Toddler Love

Meet Caius-- Lydia's one true love.  Lydia talks about him all of the time and how they are going to get married (in the temple with a white dress) and live happily ever after.  Of course, this is all more real and wonderful when she is not actually with the boy.  Her face in the first 2 picture is usually her first reaction to seeing him. She follows him around and gets right in his face grinning like that.  But if you look carefully in photo 1 you'll see that he is pushing her away.  Next comes her crying and tattle-telling on him.  She likes him much more from a distance.  



Ok, this kiss was prompted.  But it is still cute.
Who knows, maybe it will work out in 18 years...

5 comments:

Gramps said...

Wuv....twue wuv...that bwessed awangement. That dweem within a dweem!...... Hmmm...I don't ever remember a time in my life I had t push girls that were in love with me away.

Unknown said...

Better keep an eye on that one! :)

Marilyn said...

I think that she has been "happily ever after-ized" which I hear can be a VERY Dangerous condition!

Marilyn said...

Hey, the boy must be stupid! (J/K) Lydia is so darn cute, if I was that little boy I Would be in Love with her too!)

Andrea and Terrance said...

That is too cute. I have to say though--probably my favorite picture of all time that I've seen from your family is you laying a huge kiss right on Brett.