Monday, April 21, 2008

To: Cambrie For: Steve



As some of you know it’s Cambrie’s birthday today, which reminds me of several presents I’ve bought her these past two years. For Christmas two years ago I bought Cambrie a GPS for her car because she’d get lost driving to patients’ homes. A few months later she got pregnant and couldn’t use it. Last year I got her an MP3 player so she could listen to music while training for her marathons. As you all know, she’s stopped running (at least on the streets and more so to the puke-bowl) due to her pregnancy this year.

So far the major presents I’ve given her, I’m the one that uses them. I figure today I should forego what I was going to give her since she’ll somehow find a way not to use it. So I’m thinking of either getting her (me) a new indoor basketball or BYU football season tickets. What do you think?

6 comments:

Burnhams said...

You are too funny steve. I hope you get Cambrie something REALLY nice! Happy birthday Cambrie!
Heatehr (and Travis, Cardon and Kaliya) Burnham

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

Oh my gosh, Cambrie, do you remember me? jennie brown-stephens from the old cinnamon tree ward....
www.lookatmemommyof3.blogspot.com

AshleyS said...

no way, do we have the same birthday, Cambrie? Hope you had a fun day! :-)

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday Cambrie! I hope Steve got you something really fun and useful! :)

Ashley said...

Good call Steve. Way to be practical.

Debbie said...

Uhmmm BYU football season tickets of course! How thoughtful of you because you will be taking the kids with you and giving Cambrie a night to herself!