Friday, September 18, 2009

Sibling Rivalry



90% of the time, if Kiera is playing by herself you'll find her right here: sitting att he kitchen table with all of her princess stuff on top. Why? Because it is the only place that little Lydia can reach her stuff. She has a absolute fit of Lydia touches any of her beloved princesses. (It is also a pain for me because I have to clear the table before every meal). Whenever I suggest/offer Kiera anything it goes something like this
"Kiera, would you like some Mac and Cheese for lunch?"
"Lydia no have Mac and Cheese!"
"Kiera shall we go feed the ducks?"
"Lydia can't come feed the ducks!"

I hope we grow out of this phase soon.

5 comments:

Ali said...

Miss you guys. This is Scott. Hey, I'm sure you've got plans for 2011, but Steve mentioned he might be interested in IHS in AZ. Well, I think he might really like this job I am working at. Tell him to drop me a line.

Chad said...

Sounds like a phase that I could pass on. But I'm sure it'll hit us too.

Gramps said...

Kids!

KerianndJacob said...

I totally did a double take! The pic of your dinning room table full of princess paraphernalia looks exactly like mine!
--Except for I'm tired of cleaning it off the table so it becomes a center piece at every meal!
Our princesses were meant to be friends!

Marilyn said...

Good luck with that. If you remember right, it was alive and kicking still at our home when you left home. I think it is safe to say when she is an adult, she will get over it!