Sunday, January 24, 2010

The sun is coming out

It has been raining for the past week. The weather seemed to match my mood at times.


Yesterday the sun came out for the first time. Beautiful. I must say that I have been overwhelmed by the amount of love and support I've felt. You really do find out who your friends are while going through hard times. From many friends I've felt nothing but a sincere desire to help and to try and lift my burdens. I don't need much physical help, but all of the love is very much appriciated.




Some reasons I'm glad I'm well and able to particpate in family life again:

Lydia's first experience with Root Beer (steve's favorite). She's a fan.


Dipping fries in icecream, and dipping icecream in ketchup. Yum.


7 comments:

Marilyn said...

I love it, love it, love it!!! I miss those little ladies!

Christa said...

What a cute family! Darling pics. I'm so glad to see that you are rising from the ashes. We love you!

Heidi said...

Your girls always make me smile, especially with those cute flowers in their hair. Glad you are feeling better.

Gramps said...

What beautiful and cute little princesses. I'm SO glad you're feeling better. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I can see new ones for the fridge in there.

Cassie said...

Beautiful pictures! Kiera looks so much like you! So glad you are getting your strangth back. You are an inspiration.

Ashley said...

Very cute pictures. I thought the same thing-the skies were mourning with you for a little while and now it's sunny again.

LyndiLou said...

I'm very glad to hear the sun is out again... literally and figuratively. I've been thinking about you lots and wishing the best for for you. Your girls are adorable!