Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Slacker

I have not exercised one bit in the past month.

I could probably count on 1 hand the amount of times I've used the blow-dryer in the past month. Sundays only.

Something about being a full time mom, full time nurse, moving to a new place, and going through 3 potential surrogates this month......

Hopefully things will be calming down soon and I'll re-introduce myself to my running shoes and the bathroom mirror. (Oh, and in case you are wondering why I have time to blog but not do my hair-- this blog posting was composed at work).

3 comments:

Erica said...

Random question: If we click on the ads on your page but don't buy anything, do you get money? Or do we have to buy something? I'm happy to click on an ad if it helps you out.

Cambrienelson said...

clicking does give us money, but they monitor who clicks and if it seems to be all one person or a few people then they count it as fraudulent and void our account.

Gramps said...

You need a hug. I wish I could give you one. I guess it will have to wait a couple of weeks until you get here.