Friday, May 21, 2010

Where can a bunny find a home?


Eating chocolate icecream on the front porch.




the joy of popping popcorn to eat in a tent.

Camping in a tent in the backyard. We want to make it an annual family tradition. But we don't have a backyard in our new place so we had to squeeze it into our schedule during the middle of our move. It seemed crazy, but the girls LOVED it.


Here are tons of pictures for you family to make up for my lack of blogging for you family fans out there.

These last 3 weeks have been completely crazy for us. I admit it-- we were in way over hour heads. It is mostly overwith now and I'm glad! Glad to be moved to our new place.


Overall, I really like our new place. the kitchen is a little cramped but it has way more storage so I like it for that reason. I miss my yard, but we have some dude who is mowing our lawn (I don't think he is supposed to, but we're not going to complain if someone else is paying the bill!). I miss my attached garage, and my dishwasher, but I LOVE having 4 less rooms in my place to clean up!

7 comments:

Nebraska Nelsons said...

So glad things are working out for you guys! You have a wonderful attitude! Marielle

Marilyn said...

FUN pictures! Boy you have a knack at capturing cute stuff! Your place is bigger than I pictured. Kitchen storage is something I wish I had more of, in spite of the fact that I have more here than I have ever had. That would be nice! The place is bigger than I thought it would be. And hey, you will love that dishwasher more when you move than ever before!

Gramps said...

Thanks for the pictures. The one of two girls eating ice cream is priceless. You have a nack for capturing them in everyday life, not just special occasions...it's great. I thought you said your new place didn't have a yard? It looks like the front yard is fenced? Also, you said it was an apartment....looks like a house from where I sit. Email us your address so I can look at it on Google Maps.

Malesa said...

I love how you take pictures of just every day stuff. I need to do more of that. Your pictures always turn out so cute. I'm impressed that you continued to take them, even in the midst of a move. Wow. Good job you.

Erika said...

You have the most adorable girls! I love that hip-pop action Kiera is doing while wearing your high-heels. Such a fun family!

Sumire001 said...

Hi! Just stumbled upon your blog, you have a beautiful family, love the pictures :D

Ali said...

Now I know what house you live in. I'm glad you have a fenced front yard. How do you like it so far? I hope things slow down for you. I'm sure you look great... who needs a mirror?!

And the guy is supposed to be mowing. Nice perk. I remember when they nicked my hose. I called and they replaced it with a way nicer one. LLU is good that way. Pretty prompt. And no water bill either, right? Well we didn't have one and it was great in the summer. Lots of sprinkler time.

Your girls are getting so big.