Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Sunscreen



In high school I would lay out in the sun and take a nap. I never burned and it was so relaxing in the sunshine. I also enjoyed the tan I got. People told me that I would regret it someday. They were right. I do. I now faithfully wear sunscreen everyday (on my face) and sometimes put it one more than once. I also wear big ugly hats. I guess those old people were right. I'm no longer worried about my tan....I'm worried about aging!

Lydia must be worried about aging too because she sure used a lot of it yesterday. On herself, the chair, the carpet, the wall.....

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

well, if a little is good, a lot must be better, right?

Christa said...

Hee hee! I feel better knowing that I am not the only one cleaning off the walls and furniture... although sunscreen is preferable to what I was cleaning up last night... Was it hard to get off?

Gramps said...

What a helper! YOu can now feel safe that your sofa/carpet/walls wont get sunburned.

Malesa said...

She is so cute. Your skin looks like a million bucks still. I don't think you have to worry, but sunscreen is a good thing to put on. It's nice to know that someone else has a little mess-maker too.