Tuesday, March 25, 2008

EATING AND LOVIN' IT

I CAN EAT!!!! YES, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, CAMBRIE IS NOW CAPABLE OF EATING FOOD.
I'm starting of small, and I still definately need my feeding tube for now, but I've joined the eating-people-of-the-world club and it's great to be a member again. I must say that nobody enjoyed their lunch today as much as I did-- I went to Soup Plantation (a favorite resturant) and they charged me the child price since I showed them my feeding tube and promised I didn't eat much. It was wonderful. Food tasted a little bland at first, but my sense of taste is returning. I'm just counting my blessings right now.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

yeah for food!!! how exciting!

Do you barf still?

Debbie said...

Congrats!!! That's a big deal so I'm thrilled for you! Now let's getting that feeding tube out and get you back to normal!!

Ashley said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Lindsey said...

I'm so excited that you are able to eat again Cambrie! That's wonderful!! P.S. I like your new blog background - it's really cute. :)

megan said...

Yeah!! I am so glad that you are eating again!! I hope everything continues to get better!