Monday, March 03, 2008

Venting........

A while ago I signed up to get emails from "pregnancy weekly" just as a way of keeping track of my baby's develpment. (it's fun to know when the baby has fingernails and eyelashes and when they can suck their thumb). Well I got the most obnoxious email from them yesterday.

Hi cambrie,welcome to your second trimester! This is a time to celebrate! the next 11 weeks should be easier than these last few months. Your body has adjusted to full baby-growing mode so many of the unpleasant symptoms will subside and, while you are beginning to look pregnant, you are not too big to be uncomfortable yet. cambrie, hopefully your morning sickness and fatigue have passed and you are feeling healthy and energetic. People may begin telling you that you look great and have that "pregnancy glow." ....

Pregnancy glow????!!!!!!! I could vent for 2 or 3 paragraphs, but I'm sure you all can guess what I'd say so I'll refrain. These emails better cease being obnoxious or I"m going to unsubscribe pronto. I hope all those fluffy pregnant women out there enjoy their glow......forgive me while I go puke.

4 comments:

Rachel loves Mike said...

cambrie, just think when the baby is out you can eat anything and not have to worry about gaining excess weight. You might struggle to get your weight back to normal. Come on over we'll have brownies and ice cream. At least you'll get to have a great Thanksgiving!
Hang in there.
Rachel

Ashley said...

Well if it helps, I am a little bit jealous that you dropped like twenty pounds so fast. I'm not so sure I want to sign on for your particular diet...but I understand your frustrations. Keep working on getting that sour punch straw in your feeding tube-that ought to keep you occupied. I think you look great.

Andy & Jen said...

I can come over and make that hole a little bigger for you so you can fit even tastier candy inside!

Amanda said...

I think you should unsubscribe from those e-mails. they get pretty lame. I like reading about the development, but sometimes they are a little on the stupid side!

How are you feeling?