Saturday, March 29, 2008

Steve's spring break is ending.....no!!!!!





We have been enjoying having Steve around since he has been on spring break (between semesters) all week. Most of our friends are off traveling or doing something cool, but we stayed home and caught up on life. Poor Steve has spent his break doing yard work, taxes, and helping me with my aquiring of food storage. We have managed to have a bit of fun though. Steve and I enjoyed trying to show Kiera how to be excited about putting Easter eggs in a basket, we also took her to Victoria Gardens twice and let her play in the water fountains which she LOVED. And I have been enjoying my recreational-eating. We've gone out to eat a few times. I've enjoyed eating things that I normally wouldn't--- but hey, if they want me to gain weight I can help out right?.......ice cream, Cheetos, chocolate, sour straws.....yes I'm rubbing it in for all of you who are on diets. I'll think of you as I put a little extra butter on my homemade rolls today.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh you guys look so cute in your Easter outfits. I am so so happy that you can eat a little bit. That is fantastic. We are so sad that the break is almost over...

Amanda said...

How fun that you are doing so good!!!! What is helping you do so good? The feeding tube? medications?? I hope it continues! You look really great! Cute shirt by the way!

Kiera is so cute!

Bev said...

Hey, the blog looks great...I like the changes.

Andy & Jen said...

I'm so glad you got to have some fun with your hubby over the break & I'm especially excited for you that you can eat little bit of food!