Saturday, August 30, 2008

Kiera meets Lydia

Here is our little video of Kiera meeting Lydia. Kiera seems huge compared to Lydia-- I no longer think of her as a baby anymore.

Labor and delivery was a positive experience after my epidural started working--- (the resident who put it in didn't do so well). Lydia has chunky little kissable cheeks and I don't recognize any features as looking like mine or Steve's other than the dark hair being mine. She is a great baby so far-- had a little trouble learning how to eat, but I think we are ok now. I figured I'd already served enough time in the Loma Linda hospital, so I requested that they discharge me earlier than they wanted to (I value my sleep!). It's good to be home. I guess you'll all be able to tell how well I'm handling being a mommy of 2 by the amount of blogging that I do.

6 comments:

Marilyn said...

Lydia is a great EASY little baby. Her only issue is thinking that the time she wants to be awake the most is from 4 am to 7 am. Other than that she is extremely easy ...if it wasn't for Kiera needing some entertainment while daddy is gone to school and mommy is trying to catch up on sleep, she wouldn't need me here at all!

Burnhams said...

shes a cutie

AshleyS said...

congrats Cambrie! she is beautiful. so happy everything went smoothly.

Ashley said...

Yeah, bye for a while Cambrie. We don't expect you to be on here anytime soon. She is beautiful, good job.

tmataitusi said...

She's beautiful, Cambrie and Steve. Congratulations. I hope the sleep fairy is good to you all!

Gramps said...

Ahem...please update the "Our Cute Family" picture on the left side of your blog.