Monday, August 25, 2008

Laundry Poll Question




I'm looking at this poll question that Cambrie posted about washing your sheets. Either you guys wash your bedsheets excessively way to much or it's a good thing your husbands aren't in charge of laundry. I could probably count on four fingers how many times a year I would wash my sheets when I was a bachelor, which at that time I even felt was too much if I compared that number to how many times my roommates washed theirs.
Oh and the guy that made this tag about laundry being a woman's job is probably now single

4 comments:

Gramps said...

The thing that stands out to me is the word THERE should be THEIR in the cartoon. Totally ruins it. :) Whoever made that tag probably learned from The Good Wife's Guide

Amanda said...

There is nothing in the world like clean sheets! I love it! I love how tight they are on the bed and how fresh they feel! In college I used to iron my pillowcase...I'm weird, I know.

So, now that your wife is having a baby soon, you should be in charge of the sheets, right? Good luck!

anderson.fam said...

Thank you Amanda! Friday is "wash the bed sheets" Day around here. I got into that habit back when Leah was a newborn nursing baby. I'll spare you the details of WHY it was necessary, but any nursing mother can sympathize, I think. It's great having clean sheets especially with two boys in the house who sweat off 3 pounds a piece during the night in their beds!

Ashley said...

I am glad that someone else noticed the grammatical error on that shirt. Way funny though. Way more funny though when I thought Cambrie had posted it...I didn't think she would post anything that said "hell" on it.