Thursday, February 11, 2010

Favorite Olympian-- check her out!

Noelle Pikus-Pace was my best friend in 5th grade. I haven't had much association with her since then (besides facebook), but I'm super excited she is going to be in the Olympic this year and not only that she is expected to win gold. I think it is ironic that this is 1 of only 2 pictures I have of the 2 of us together : )



Check out her sad/amazing story below (the intro on Utah is sortof obnoxious, but the rest of it is good).

7 comments:

AshleyS said...

are you serious?! okay, it is such a small world! Weston's cousin(Taylor) is married to Noelle's sister (Amanda).

Christa said...

It makes watching the olympics even more exciting, doesn't it? I am still in contact with Amanda and have gotten together with her several times when we've been in Utah. She headed to Vancouver yesterday to watch the games. How fun that must be!

Marilyn said...

Yeah, I never thought I would be able to say that I have taken an Olympian Sledding when she was a kid. If we hadn't moved to AF, she would probably still be your good friend Cambrie! Christa is right, it will make the Olympics more fun.

Chad said...

I totally jumped on her family's trampoline.

Darcy said...

That is so cool. I love your blog, and you are so beautiful!

erin said...

We met Noelle in Lake Placid this past year while at church. So fun to see all the connections.

LyndiLou said...

I think she's sweet! :) We went to school together through jr high... but then went to different high schools. She helped coach my brothers' track team! :D We cheered her on! She's so great! What an example of faith and courage!