Tuesday, December 04, 2007



About us:

Steve is a first year in Loma Linda University Dental school and is therefore barely home. When he is not studying, he is being a varsity scout coach for the 14 year old boys of our ward. Kiear and I steal a few moments of his time occasionally and make him play with us, but for the most part, he studies dilligently.

I (Cambrie) and currently a mommy to our Kiera, and also to Danthony, our foster son. Caring for 2 busy babies can be a little crazy at times, but it actually makes it easier in ways to have 2 than just 1. (And if I have time to blog than it can't be THAT busy-- right?) I am also SLOWLY getting my BSN in nursing online from both Chaffey college and BYUI. I enjoy running, and plan on running a half marathon this saturday morning. I'm part of a babysitting co-op, and I enjoy inviting people over to play with us.

Kiera one year old and cute as can be. She is walking, can say "mama" and "dada" on command, as well as tell you what a fishy says. She is understanding more and more each day including blankie, outside, eat, milk, Danthony, ducky, show, baby, ball, and kisses. She has also recently learned how to do the signlanguage for "milk" and "eat" from watching her favorite "show" Baby Signing Time. Kiera is VERY attached to her blankie and is also very fond of her "baby" she got for her birthday.

3 comments:

Christa said...

What? A half marathon on Saturday??? Whoa! Is this a real race, or are you just running 13.1 miles? Either way, that's awsome! You go, girl! Let us know how it goes!

Cambrienelson said...

Yes, a real live race. Hopefully I don't have the stomach flu saturday morning!

Marilyn said...

GOod luck! Have someone take pictures so we can see em on the blog!