Saturday, December 08, 2007

BECHA DIDN'T CATCH THIS MOMENT WHILE YOU WERE WATCHING THE GAME--
I had to add this picture in behalf of Steve and his love of football. I'm sure he would post it if he had the time. Just goes to show that BYU is the "Lord's University".








My half Marathon (my first one)

First of all, thanks/sorry to Megan whose blog I stole this picture from.
The "marathon mommas" of our ward plus a few other friends (about 10 total) all trained this race together and we ran it today in beautiful Irvine california. It was my first big race (I know, I know-- many of you are running marathons-- my half is nothing).
I ran pretty slow, but I didn't walk. 2 hours 20 minutes.
It was fun. My goal is to do another in february and get under 2 hours. I'll leave the full-marathon running to you crazy people.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Good job! I hope it was therapeutic for you. You can join our crazy club whenever you want. Marathoners are not exclusive in case you change your mind.

megan said...

First off, you did awesome and 13.1 miles is no little feat!! I can email you the pics if you want them, just email me and let me know!

Also, I love the football pic! Hilarious!

And Kiera looked adorable! Christmas is so fun to dress up little girls!! I think it's fun to enjoy it while we CAN dress them- that is, they'll let us dress them!

Debbie said...

Wow, you did it!! Great job Cambrie! I've been meaning to call but life is a bit hectic at the moment. I'll give you a call soon. I want to hear all about it!!