Wednesday, December 05, 2007



DANTHONY STAYS...

I got the phone call from the county social worker this evening:
"They are giving his mom and dad 6 more months to clean up there lives",
"So we keep him for 6 more months?"
"yes-- although supposedly there is a sister interested in trying to get him, but she still hasn't even been fingerprinted so it's not very promising."
I have mixed emotions on the subject. They previously made it sound like he would be pretty much out of our care by the end of the year regardless, so that is what I had myself geared up for. But I know Kiera loves having him around, and it is great for her social skills so I am glad.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Isn't this nice to post all the details that everyone asks about five hundred times a day so that you only have to explain it once to the world? Its got to be liberating, especially since you have such and intriguing life.