Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 2007




This was our first ever only-Nelson-family-Christmas. Since was had it with neither Steve or my families. I must say, it was different to be on the Santa end of things. It was great.


We had Kiera and Danthony do a nativity on Christmas eve which was highly entertaining (and required a lot of directing). Christmas day was wonderful. Being the horrible parents that we are, we didn't get anything at all for Kiera or Danthony. They each got 2 gifts from 2 various people, but nothing from us. We don't believe in giving them gifts when they have no idea what is going on! I know, I know-- horrible parents.
Lastly, I would like to blog a HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO STEVE!!!!!!!! For all who don't know, Steve's birthday is on Christmas eve. As you can imagine, his birthday has been overlooked all his life and this year was no exception. Thanks to my sister Breanna's babysitting on Christmas eve night (what a wonderful sister!) we were able to go out to dinner, but that's all.
PS, there are more pictures under our picasa link on the right if you have a desire to see them.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Cambrie,

I think we were in the same dorm together at Ricks. I lived in Perkins hall. You look really familiar!!!!

I sent an e-mail to Debbie to get your guys' e-mail so that I can invite you to my family blog. My blog is private, so I have to send invites.

Take care!
Amanda

PS-your baby girl is beautiful!

Debbie said...

Happy B-day Stevo! Sure do love you and are proud of all you've accomplished and are accomplishing!! Couldn't ask for a better brother...you really are my favorite! Sorry for stealing your gum when you were like six. Do you remember that?

Stevo said...

Nope, but I'll totally forgive you if I see a package of gum mailed to my casa:)