Monday, March 29, 2010

Daddy's home




My little girls got there daddy back after a little more than a week. He was missed terribly. Lydia spent a lot of time searching the houses for her daddy. The funny thing is: the #1 place she would go to look for him was our bed. Probably because that is where she normally finds him in the morning : )
I feel bad for all of the women out there who have to deal with husbands who are gone a LOT more than mine is. Hats off to you. I don't know how you do it.

4 comments:

Chad said...

YAY! Steve is home! I'm glad the little ladies (and Cambrie) have Steve back.

Christa said...

Steve must be a happy man. Isn't it every guy's dream to have multiple women going nuts over him?

I'm glad that he's home again! Any day that my husband isn't around is a long day!

Gramps said...

Welcome home Stevo! You're now a returned missionary multiple times over.

Meg said...

Did Steve take any pics on his trip? We'd love to hear more abt his adventure!