Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New Easter Tradition


I'm a big fan of tradiations. Thanks to my sister-in-law Erika I think we have a new one. She came over and we made fun little easter egg cake-pops and decorataed them. She got the idea from WWW.BAKERELLA.COM (we must give credit where credit is due). The pops are really cute (as pictured above) and she has all sorts of fun ideas for every holiday (I'm going to do the turkeys at thanksgiving). They are surprisingly easy to make too. The girls loved them.




4 comments:

Gramps said...

I want one! Sounds like a great tradition to me.

Gramps said...

Oh....and what adorable little ladies in the pictures!

Heidi said...

I think these are so cute! I love the bakerella website. I tried to make them once, and it didn't turn out. Maybe I used the wrong kind of frosting.

LyndiLou said...

Ohhh fun! :) My Mom did these back around Halloween and Thanksgiving. I would've NEVER thought of making them, but they sure are cute! :)