Wednesday, May 07, 2008



I'd like to apologize to the people who live near me and have to see me frequently as I'm going to be wearing alot of the same clothes in the next four months.

The picture on the right is the picture of my maternity clothes (pants not included). You'll notice that half of them are long sleeved too so I won't be able to wear them when it get's hot. Sorry people, maternity clothes are just EXPENSIVE and for the amount of time I'm going to be wearing them it's just not worth it. I went shopping last week and bought 1 shirt and 2 skirts and it cost me $100! ouch! Too bad I can't wear maternity dresses with my feeding tube because I have 4 of them : (

The picture on the left is a nice comparison between Steve's clothes (left) and mine (right). Isn't my husband a clothes horse?

7 comments:

Amanda said...

I think you should sell his clothes and buy some more for you...right Steve?!

Burnhams said...

No one has lent you any maternity clothes? I had so many that were borrowed. I have some of my own, let me know if you would like to borrow them, they are just sitting around now.
Heather

Stevo said...

Amanda, if you remember anything about my fam you would know that I've inherited from my brothers about 9/10 of all my clothes. There's probably 3 shirts I've bought myself so we'd be making money if we sold my clothes...not a bad idea

Debbie said...

I have a short sleeved maternity shirt for you. I'll see if I can find any others to donate to the cause! It's not fun to feel fat and pregnant and have nothing cute to wear!

Cambrienelson said...

*disclaimer*
I did not write this blog to beg peoples maternity clothes off of them! That would be so tacky of me!

Ashley said...

Bless your heart. I don't see your cute yellow shirt in there so there is at least one more thing you have. And I hope you don't think Eli was still sick and I brought him over to your house...he has been better for over a week, I was just scared to put the sheets back on and exaggerating for dramatic effect on the blog; but he really did blow out the sheets for like a solid week.

Nebraska Nelsons said...

Hey Cambrie, don't feel like others are taking pity, we all wear each others maternity clothes. I think I bought some new ones with Erek, then not again until Damon! I wore a ton from my own sisters and some from friends. We all know they are a wardrobe that isn't used very long! Hang in there! and borrow borrow borrow! Marielle