Friday, May 02, 2008

Snow baby.......or not


Kiera and I have been visiting my family in Utah this past week in order to give a little space to Steve while he studies for mid-terms. On May 1st we woke up to snow in the morning (what is wrong with this state? snow in may???!!) I took Kiera out to see what my little California girl thought of snow. She touched it and then got really mad that her fingers were cold. After that she wanted nothing to do with it. The video is cute-- she did NOT want her feet in the snow! Good thing we live in California!

5 comments:

Stevo said...

Cambrie, that's hilarious. Looks like I'm still going snowboarding by myself each winter!

anderson.fam said...

You can take the girl out of California, but you can't take California out of the girl! You rock Kiera!

Amanda said...

that is funny! I felt the same way when it first snowed at Ricks. I had never seen snow!!!! I wanted to just stay inside. But, being in Rexburg you really have no choice but to live with it. Right!?

How funny! I love the video!

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

You are out here still? Where are you? I am in south jordan! If you are still here we should meet up, meet my kids, meet your daughter etc etc!! I am in South Jordan!

Nebraska Nelsons said...

Looks like you have got yourself one set California girl, I guess that's okay since dentists are a dime a dozen in Utah anyway! Marielle