Monday, May 05, 2008

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder



I believe that nobody is completely "normal". We all have some sort of psychiatric disorder of some sort to a small degree. I'm here to admit that I have obsessive compulsive disorder. You see, there is a little bubble-window on the playground of our local park that has been bugging me forever-- little kids (my Kiera included) touch it and put there mouths on it and slobber all over it. It's just got to be totally germ-infested (say nothing of the dirt on it). I keep thinking "one of these days I'm going to clean that little window". Well, I finally did it. I took windex and gave it a good wipe down. Obsessive-compulsive? I think so, but I'll sleep better at night knowing that it has that many less germs on it (at least for a while).

5 comments:

Amanda said...

that is totally something I would do! haha! Great job! That thing has probably never been cleaned...SICK!

If I sit here and think about all the nasty things that Hannah might come in contact with, I would probably die!!!!! I am dreading her going into nursery . GERMS! YIKES!!! I am horrified of her getting sick. I just need to tell myself to stop!

Malesa said...

Cambrie, are you developing Ann Weberitis?

snlbarney said...

I am SO happy that you cleaned that! I usually try to distract Malia from it as fast as I can for the same fear of the infestation that exists there! Good to know that someone was proactive enough to do something about it:) If only I had the guarantee that it would be clean when we visit it next...

AshleyS said...

i think you and i are kindred sprits in this regard...

Lisa said...

You've done us all a service...as promised :)