Friday, May 23, 2008

Should have been born with fins...



Kiera LOVES water so much. There is no puddle she won't personally splash or sit in. When we took her miniature golfing a few weeks ago the course had ponds and fountains and she squeeled with delight when she saw the water. She was way more interested in the water than the golf course or balls.

Kiera had her first experience with rain yesterday. It rained in the morning and I took her outside to stand on the porch to watch. She was so excited about it that I ended up letting her play in the rain. She LOVED it and was mad when I took her inside. This video is of her second experience with rain (we had quite a storm last night!) As you can see, she was very excited about it again.

P.S. I have to say that I love rainy days. Yesterday was the perfect rainy day: we played in the rain, got dry and put on warm sweaters, baked pumpkin bread and cookies while Kiera and I cuddled under her blankie and read books. I love days like that.

5 comments:

Chad said...

Wow. What a little squealer!

I'm impressed with the flow going down the road.

Nebraska Nelsons said...

Darling pictures of a darling girl! Enjoy your rain! Marielle

Andy & Jen said...

I LOVE HER SWIM SUIT! WISH I COULD GET ME ONE IN MY SIZE!

Melissa said...

Hello! I went to high school with Steve (so did my husband, Ladd.) I came across your blog from Kim (Arnold) Anderson. What a cute little girl you have and I LOVE that name. I hope all is well with you and your second baby. I'm sure all will be fine, it sounds like you have good doctors. Check out our blog sometime...

Ali said...

How cute! I love the video. Hilarious. SHe is a squealer! And the picture with the bball hoop is ADORABLE!!!!