Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Cambrie Update


Just to give all y'alls the heads-up on Cambrie. She's reached week 7 already and her pregnancy is starting to mirror her first one. We have high hopes her health doesn't deteriorate as poorly this time. Up till now she can't eat anything though and believe me when we say she has tried every remedy you can think of to combat the nausea--nothing works. She's extremely dizzy, very nauseous, and has little energy.
For those of you who may be local, she can't do dinners but what would really help her is coming by and watching Kiera for a bit.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

I wish I lived closer! I would totally take Kiera for you guys. That feeling of being sick is horrible! The things we go through to get these little miracles here!

Good luck with things! I am thinking about you guys!

My sister was the same with her pregnancies. It was hard for her to have another little one running around while she was pregnant. So, I hope you guys can get some help. I wish I could be there to help.

Ashley said...

I'm here. I can take her. E and I can come there or bring her here.

Malesa said...

Oh Cambrie and Steve, my heart truly goes out to you. I wish so badly that I could be there to help. I'm so sorry.

Debbie said...

Oh Cambrie, I'm so sorry! I wish I could be there to help out!! Just know we're thinking of you!!! Hope things improve and FAST!!

snlbarney said...

Thanks for the update. Kiera is always welcome here:) Our prayers are with you that the time might go quickly and that Cambrie will be able to stay healthy enough to care for Kiera.

megan said...

I would honestly love to take Kiera too. Would you like company over there? Or would you prefer to have some quiet time? Either way, just let me know!

AshleyS said...

oh no! I'm so sorry, Cambrie. I'm around all weekend and would love to take her if that would help. Just call me.