Friday, January 11, 2008

TENDER MERCIES

I've been counting the 'tender mercies' the Lord has blessed us with lately. There are many but I will list just a few:
1. We discoverd we were pregnant 2 days before the deadline to put me on Steve's insurance through school, and a week before the deadline to sign up for the COBRA insurance through his work (which deadline should have been months before, but they were late getting the information to us). Previously I was without insurance. Wow, that could have been bad.
2. Danthony's leaving couldn't have been more perfectly timed. I started feeling nauseated the day that he left.
3. We've got a ton of wonderful friends who are willing to do anything and everything for us.

And now the good news: I'm happy to announce that I have regular-normal-every-day-morning-sickness (actually all-day-long, but no big deal). I'm crossing my fingers that that is all it will continue to be. I don't think there has ever been anyone more excited about morning sickness than me. I am SO GRATEFUL for the ablility to eat (even if it is just a little).

Sorry about the lack of pictures on the blog lately. Well have do take some to liven this blog up a bit.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Yeah Cambrie!!!! I'm so glad you're feeling...well, what a normal pregnancy is like! Keep it up! Congatulations again! We are thrilled for you!!

BS and the Kids said...

Congrats!!! I hope you feel well, I guess only time will tell, but you are off to a good start.

Amanda said...

I was thrilled when I had the morning sickness!! We had tried for 6 years to get pregnant!!! I was thrilled to be barfing! It was very hard, but I was grateful for it!

Good luck and I hope you can get rest and try to keep things down.

what a blessing about the insurance. The Lord always provides a way for us to do what is right.

Congrats again!

Ashley said...

Wow. Wow. Congratulations. Maybe the big family you wanted is not such a stretch. Like you said, we are here to do anything you need whenever you need it should things take a turn for the worse.